Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, April 12, 2008

American Psycho 2: All American Girl



I used to like Mila Kunis but now that I've seen this film I flat out adore her. This film follows the character of Rachel Newman. Rachel at the tender age of 12 is kidnapped along with her unfortunate babysitter and held captive by Patrick Bateman. She manages to get free and kills Patrick never telling a soul she was there.

6 years later, Rachel is a college student who is intent on landing the coveted TA position under Prof. Robert Starkman (William Shatner). Almost everyone who gets the position goes to the FBI academy in Quantico which is Rachel's goal. However there are 3 other students who all have an edge to beat Rachel and Rachel hates to lose.

The film is cute and funny, Mila Kunis actually makes her character extremely likable despite the subject matter. The script is awesome filled with hysterical one liners and an ending you can't guess. This is especially great for me as I have a tendency to guess too many movie endings before the movie is half over. To find one that surprises me is a film to treasure.

If you have a dark sense of humor you'll love this film.

0 comments: