Scarina from Scarina's Scary Vault of Scariness nominated me for this award. Check her out, she is the bee's knees.
1. What angers you the most when watching a movie in theaters?
Just about everything I rarely even go to theaters anymore. It's too expensive, I have bad knees and have never found a comfortable seat. Plus I always get stuck behind the chatty cathys, constant movers and cell phone addicts. It's less stressful to wait for the DVD to come out.
2. What do you love about watching movies in theaters?
Being out with my friends and that never waning sense of awe of seeing something on the big screen.
3. Name a movie you never want to watch. Ever.
Human Centipede. How such an atrocious, vile, little movie even made it out of some sickos mind is beyond me? Who would pay to see that?
4. Name a movie you’re ashamed you haven’t seen yet.
Suspiria. Every single horror movie blog I have read has lauded it repeatedly. I keep meaning to see it but always get distracted.
5. Favorite weekend hangout?
Anywhere but the town I live in. But on the occasion I can't escape, it's the local tavern for some pool and Fireball.
6. Favorite band or music artist for the past week?
I have been obsessed with Bob Dylan lately, especially Lay Lady Lay, I listen to it every morning.
7. 3D. Yay or Nay?
Nay. It's kind of obnoxious and necessary. Plus I think it was more suited for the '50s and '60s
8. Name a movie you wish you could have been on the set while it was filming.
Probably the Dawn of the Dead remake. I am obsessed with that movie and have scene all the behind the scenes specials on the DVD. Actually any zombie movie for that matter.
9. How do you stream movies (Computer, Blu-ray Player, Game Consoles like PS4 and Wii)?
Computer, my Android tablet/phone.
10. What are your top five favorite movie podcasts to listen to?
I don't listen to podcasts, I don't have the attention span for it.
11. Who is your movie celebrity crush? You have to answer for both guys and girls.
Alexander Scarsgard. He is one of the few reasons I still watch True Blood. As for the girl, Evan Rachel Wood. She is just so luminous.
Going Under (2004) (Blu-ray Review)
6 hours ago