After a slow start, Walking Dead really stepped up to the plate and made us fall in love again. Here are just some random thoughts on this season.
-Its about time Rick started showing some spine. This is a Rick that I want to see, not the angst ridden mess he was before
- Speaking of Lori, what a passive aggressive waste of space she has been. Half the time she was cock teasing Shane and the urging Rick to put him in his place. How can you like a character whose biggest concern is ring around the collar?
- I was impressed by the deaths of some of the main characters. I was worried the show was going to wuss out and just kill secondary characters.
- I must say I was shocked when one of the farmer's daughters and that other dude died. It was mostly because I forgot they even existed. No more random background characters please.
- And speaking of random characters, can we get T-Dog a plot already? Something that doesn't involve him vanishing for episodes at a time.
- How is it one lone gunshot can attract a forest full of zombies when a out and out gunfight didn't?
- We finally learn what Jenner told Rick, and it was completely anti-climatic. To quote Buffy "Does the word Duh mean anything to you?"
- Can we wrap up some old story lines next season? Like whatever happened to Morgan and his son or Darryl's brother for example.
- We have the prison. We have Michonn. We better have the governor sooner rather than later.
- Despite all the deaths, this particular scene was strangely heartbreaking. A subtle nod to when things were a little better for our band of survivors.
All in all great season. I will definitely be tuning in next season.