Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, May 26, 2008

It's A Small World After All




I was on one of my favorite forums when someone posted a link to this Amy Winehouse parody. I watched and out of curiosity scrolled down to see who the actress (Christiana Speed) who played Amy was. Imagine my shock when it turned out to be someone from my hometown, Orcas Island. She and I actually were in a production of Psycho Beach Party back in '01 or '02 (I can't exactly remember).

It's weird to stumble upon this through non Orcas channels. But also it's pretty cool.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a small world after all. I happened to stumble across this blog while surfing the net! Since you go by a pseudo name...not quite sure who you are but we were in psycho beach party together?!! It's amazing how people continue to cross paths in life! Hope you liked the video, there will be many more to come, as I am still actively pursuing a career in show biz!

-Christiana Speed